Terms & Conditions
Original Paintings, Masks, and Ceramics
All Katie Green original paintings, masks and ceramics are handmade in Calgary, Canada. Each piece is unique, variations may include but are not limited to colour, texture, and size. Made to order items take approximately 2-3 weeks to create and ship. All items are subject to longer production times due to the particular process in which they are created. All purchases are final.
All prints are on archival semi-gloss paper either mounted or unmounted. The unmounted prints are sized at 8 x 10 inches. All mounted prints are archivally adhered to birch wooden panels and are ready to hang in four sizes including 6x8 inches, 8x10 inches, 9x12 inches and 11x14 inches. Prints take approximately 1-2 weeks to create and ship (depending on availability). All purchases are final.
- The buyer agrees that they are responsible for any duty, taxes, and expenses associated with importing products purchased from us when shipping internationally. All taxes and duties are the sole responsibility of the purchaser, these fees are not included in the shipping costs.
- All orders shipped within Canada are sent via Canada Post (domestic), USPS (international).
- Processing time for all standard ready to ship orders is approximately 1-3 business days.
- We cannot guarantee delivery times, however, you should receive your delivery within 3-10 working days from the shipment date within North America.
- We ship worldwide and to all international destinations. International delivery times vary between 2 – 18 days depending on your location.
- If you would like a shipping time estimate for your purchase and you are outside of the regular destination countries, please contact us and we will give you a more precise shipping estimate and quote for your destination.
- Katie Green Art is not responsible for delays caused by customs. Shipping times may exceed the estimate due to factors outside of our control.
- Tracking info and insurance will be provided with every order, though the buyer assumes all responsibility once the order has left our premises.
- If a package is lost, stolen or damaged in shipment a claim needs to be filed with the shipping service provider used and not with Katie Green Art. If a package shows that it has been delivered through the tracking number and the customer is unable to locate their package, Katie Green Art is not responsible and will not issue a refund or store credit. The products covered by each contract (i.e. accepted order) are at your risk upon delivery of the order to the carrier. Katie Green Art cannot be held responsible for late or missing deliveries.
- In the unlikely event that an item is damaged during shipping, please send an email directly upon arrival to arrange a refund or replacement. All return shipping costs are at the expense of the buyer.
- Packages refused or returned will be subject to our restocking fee of 10% per item. As a small business, the time, labor, and materials that contribute to fulfilling an order are significant resources. The restocking fee contributes to processing orders and providing thoughtful, timely customer service.
- The terms and conditions set out below are to be applied to the use of this website. By using this website, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you may not use this website.
- By placing an order you are offering to purchase a product on and subject to the following terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price.
- We will communicate acceptance of your offer after we receive confirmation of your payment being processed. We will send you an acknowledgement e-mail confirming acceptance of your order
- All prices stated on the website are in Canadian Dollars (CDN)
- Katie Green Art does not accept returns. If there is a defect or problem with your order please contact us within 5 business days with photos and we will be happy to assist you.
- All sales are final. Exchanges and cancellations are not permitted.